Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.

BL w/ childcare LGBT parenthood(18)

Lolisome March 3, 2023 8:33 am

ehem ( ̄︶ ̄) have u read "my sweet husky papa"???? (。•ᴗ-)✧

Ares July 27, 2020 5:09 am

I LOVE this list. If you are ok with omegaverse I hope you are willing to add this manga

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/ouchi_e_kaerou_neko_mimi_omegaverse/

It's still 2 chapters but already so good.

The omega and his lil kid is facing prejudice and discrimination because they are born with animal ears and tail.

What make this manga good is, it also have the lil kid's POV! It shown the child's reactions/thpughts towards the harsh words from ppl around him. At some point the lil boy sneak away from home to search for similar people with animal ears and tail. Not all is sad.. some people close to the family are kind. Adorable, touching and heart breaking story.

topshotta21 July 10, 2021 6:13 am

Thank you for this comment !! I’ve been looking for omegaverses to read bt whenever I see some it’s usually the ones I alr read lol.I appreciate this comment <3

min✨ November 8, 2020 4:37 am

Love you(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Lumieee August 14, 2020 1:31 am

I'm living bec of this lissst! thank youuu!

Syaa24 March 21, 2020 4:30 pm

excuse me, I want to ask. in the past, i read the yaoi manga about a grandfather (uke) and his grandson (seme)his grandchild is always called his grandfather the old man. His grandson loved his grandfather very much. but thats manga only have one chapter, but its a lot part until 100+, please help meh to find this manga

Jojojoichi October 15, 2019 9:30 am

I love your list! Thank you so muchhh

Idril May 25, 2019 12:10 am

I love this list!

takame September 7, 2019 11:28 am

thanks!

takame September 21, 2018 1:15 pm

I will not add unsavory omegaverse parenthood here, still going to be choosy so I hope you guys would support me in my new project of hunting for omegaverse parenthood

takame September 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Why do I feel that adding Tadaima Okaeri would hugely change my childcare list? At first I'm on the fence adding omegaverse in here and now that I'm about to add T.O. It has somehow became a huge turning point...

mtpvacal April 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Dude, I'm living for your lists right now. Much appreciated. Thanks kabayan! LOL. :)

takame April 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Haha uyy kababayan! Enjoy di ka mauubusan pag binisita mo page ko, pramis. Salamat din sa pag appreciate, nakakagana mag-effort.

mtpvacal April 25, 2018 3:27 pm
Haha uyy kababayan! Enjoy di ka mauubusan pag binisita mo page ko, pramis. Salamat din sa pag appreciate, nakakagana mag-effort. takame

Salamat. Sobrang organized kaya sobrang helpful ganda pa ng selections! Salamat ulit. :)

Miyazono_Kaori September 4, 2017 5:13 pm

Anybody else find it weird that tadaima okaeri is not on it??

takame September 4, 2017 5:14 pm

tbh i'm still on the fence in adding omegaverse manga in here but i'm leaning for it