Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Pri October 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Writing here feels like standing in a public place wearing fuuny dress but no one notices it ^^ I feel like writing here today. So, I'm suffering from huge inferiority complex. If someone doesn't hear me I instantly take it as he/she didn't listened to me on purpose. Though my logic denies it but my mind goes blue with sadness and I keep remembering it. I'm usually a jolly person and I'm not actually frustrated about anything. I know I'm smart enough but sometimes.... nope often I have this kind of problem..... Wondering what caused it. I'm the youngest in my family and my family especially my elder sister is so supportive. So I really have no clue why this problem occurs!!
Am I the legendary attention seeker?? Gosh, it hurts my pride :(

Ecchi-cchi October 12, 2017 12:58 am

Hey Pri! I'm glad you like my list (〃´∀`)... Didn't think anyone else'd ever lay eyes on it xD

Do you have any good recommendations?

Pri October 12, 2017 5:26 am

Hello! Well, I hardly read psychological manga as you can see. But I've watched some anime. Like: Deadman wonderland, Death parade, Psycho-pass, Zankyu no terror, Paranoia agent, Ano hana, Elfen lied... as for manga I've read horror but I don't call them psychological.

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello lovely person :)
80% of my brain is filled with cobwebs. I like myself some good seinen and psychological too. Also nice seeing a fellow age groupie here XD

Pri October 6, 2017 8:04 pm

You already sent one ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄ Thank you!! (you really are matured) Btw I noticed 19 and 16 are the common age here.

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 8:11 pm
You already sent one ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄ Thank you!! (you really are matured) Btw I noticed 19 and 16 are the common age here. Pri

No probs :) Yeah it seems like the common age group here. I've also come across really young readers here..like 9 and 10 y/o and it makes me feel a bit concerned.

Pri October 6, 2017 8:16 pm
No probs :) Yeah it seems like the common age group here. I've also come across really young readers here..like 9 and 10 y/o and it makes me feel a bit concerned. zephyr4

9-10 really?? (⊙…⊙ ) I think I often forgot my gender when I was 10 :v Do they even get what they're reading??

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 8:20 pm
9-10 really?? (⊙…⊙ ) I think I often forgot my gender when I was 10 :v Do they even get what they're reading?? Pri

I was as surprised as you are. I didn't even know about this stuff till I was 17-ish.
Kids that age should be playing cricket or something and not freakin reading 18+ stuff

Pri October 6, 2017 8:26 pm
I was as surprised as you are. I didn't even know about this stuff till I was 17-ish.Kids that age should be playing cricket or something and not freakin reading 18+ stuff zephyr4

Exactly. I read my first yaoi when I was 18. Kids are really scary these days(talking like an oba san :v) You've read quite a lot. Did you start reading yaoi from 17?

Pri October 6, 2017 8:28 pm
I was as surprised as you are. I didn't even know about this stuff till I was 17-ish.Kids that age should be playing cricket or something and not freakin reading 18+ stuff zephyr4

Kids of these days..... Btw Did you start reading yaoi from 17?? You've read quite a lot. I mean I see you helping loooots of peolpe out there. It's really amazing!!

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 8:31 pm
Exactly. I read my first yaoi when I was 18. Kids are really scary these days(talking like an oba san :v) You've read quite a lot. Did you start reading yaoi from 17? Pri

Yeah I was 17. It was by accident tho. I still used to skip the 18+ scenes only till last year. I wonder myself how I was able to read that much manga even tho it was a critical period of my life (uni entrance exams and all ^^'). Since the start of this year, I've read almost negligible works. I'm no longer up to date with the new works and releases. I've been reading other genres since grade 10.
Ahahaha, kids these days know too much.

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 8:33 pm
Kids of these days..... Btw Did you start reading yaoi from 17?? You've read quite a lot. I mean I see you helping loooots of peolpe out there. It's really amazing!! Pri

I might've read a lot but I look for mangas that I've not even read. I've come to learn quite a few tricks in finding manags so it's easy to find them when I've personally not read them. Mostly it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Thank you for the compliment tho :) Very sweet of you!

Pri October 6, 2017 8:39 pm
Yeah I was 17. It was by accident tho. I still used to skip the 18+ scenes only till last year. I wonder myself how I was able to read that much manga even tho it was a critical period of my life (uni entrance ... zephyr4

That explainss the number of your list. I've started reading last year by accident too. It's really wise not to read ongoing manga. Too painful to wait ┗( T﹏T )┛ Oh and if you want good shoujo then you should read the manhwa Cheese in the trap. It's interesting. Ongoing though.

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 8:48 pm
That explainss the number of your list. I've started reading last year by accident too. It's really wise not to read ongoing manga. Too painful to wait ┗( T﹏T )┛ Oh and if you want good shoujo then you sh... Pri

Yes, leave the ongoing ones for last. One good thing is to always check when the last update was. It helps from not having to suffer the agonising pain of a dropped manga T^T. Oh, I've actually read some chapters of cheese in the trap and I like it :) I'm waiting for it to complete then bulk read it. Thanks for the rec <3

Pri October 6, 2017 9:01 pm
Yes, leave the ongoing ones for last. One good thing is to always check when the last update was. It helps from not having to suffer the agonising pain of a dropped manga T^T. Oh, I've actually read some chapte... zephyr4

Hum I haven't read it for a while too. Storing the chapters to read later. Oh did you read works of Sakisaka Io sensei? Like Ao haru ride, blue, strobe edge?? I like her works. They may have quite typical storyline as shoujo but they have something different.

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 9:13 pm
Hum I haven't read it for a while too. Storing the chapters to read later. Oh did you read works of Sakisaka Io sensei? Like Ao haru ride, blue, strobe edge?? I like her works. They may have quite typical story... Pri

Yes, I did read a few and watched a few clips of ao haru ride. Her works are good.

Pri October 6, 2017 9:22 pm
Yes, I did read a few and watched a few clips of ao haru ride. Her works are good. zephyr4

Then I have no more to offer cause rest of my shoujo list have only typical ones. Hope you get to read a good one.(please let me know if you really find one ლ(´ڡ`ლ))

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 9:25 pm
Then I have no more to offer cause rest of my shoujo list have only typical ones. Hope you get to read a good one.(please let me know if you really find one ლ(´ڡ`ლ)) Pri

Sure I'll let you know. In fact I have a few in mind but it's getting really late here so I'll message them tomorrow hopefully.

Pri October 6, 2017 9:32 pm
Sure I'll let you know. In fact I have a few in mind but it's getting really late here so I'll message them tomorrow hopefully. zephyr4

Oh sorry! It's pretty late here too. Its really nice to talk with you. See you around!!

zephyr4 October 6, 2017 9:41 pm
Oh sorry! It's pretty late here too. Its really nice to talk with you. See you around!! Pri

It was really nice talking to you too :) see you too!

follow