Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Akiruichi May 27, 2021 8:55 am

I just noticed that, you're the one that thought that I was 7 years old and was using mangago like 4 years ago

supremecurt May 28, 2021 2:09 am

lmao fr? i have no recollection of it

Akiruichi May 28, 2021 5:59 am
lmao fr? i have no recollection of it supremecurt

same here, until I ws going through my messages. And I saw we had a conversation about you misunderstanding my age

Aoki-2021 February 9, 2021 12:04 pm

Damn shawty you fine

『sharycii』 December 16, 2020 2:55 am

Not me tryna find friends on mangago skdjodkr-

supremecurt December 17, 2020 4:53 am

well hello there

Adamilla October 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Jaebum! I just had towho can resist a pic like that

KenGoldenTree October 24, 2017 1:57 am

hey man, i saw your comment on the whole raw-translation issue and wanted to reply, but it didnt post :( i wrote:

i understand the feeling LOL. i wondered the same thing, so i asked around, and found out that foreign translators call english translations english raws. eg vietnamese translators call english releases english raws. i think that its because we associate 'translation' with being into our own language, whereas raws as the material in a different language that we dont know. ive seen translation groups call chinese translations chinese raws because the person who writes their statements isnt usually the translator with a chinese affinity. however, those with chinese affinity, as ive observed from solo scanlators (thus the person making the statement has an affinity with chinese), call chinese translations as chinese translations. affinity here suggests some knowledge of chinese, as ive seen solo scanlators who reference chinese and japanese versions of a manga.

supremecurt July 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Just wanna get this out of my system:

Kinda sad that some mangakas--Ichikawa Kei, Tagura Tohru, Zariya, Enzou, and others--that had really unique art styles and panel flow changed their styles recently. I feel like they've been advised by their editors to catch up on trends.

Sad how they can't do anything about it. Editors probably said, "You need to adjust, the sales will be better if you do this or that."

Damn it. I wish I had a lot of money to be able to sponsor my favorite mangakas.

Cgh April 15, 2017 5:55 am

hey i saw ur post on the home page of mangago, and decided to drop by and say i like your profile derp pic of jaebum. and i also like AOT and death note and reversible pairings in yaoi (⌒▽⌒)

supremecurt April 15, 2017 6:13 am

Oh, hi! (i wonder what shit i posted again lol) Thanks, this picture is one of my fave pics of all time lmao who can't resist that face HAHAHA

And woah, we have a lot in common! <3

Cgh April 15, 2017 6:31 am
Oh, hi! (i wonder what shit i posted again lol) Thanks, this picture is one of my fave pics of all time lmao who can't resist that face HAHAHA And woah, we have a lot in common! <3 supremecurt

trololololol. dont worry you just posted normal shit hahahah

follow