Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
etherealminah January 8, 2017 3:36 pm

Eyyyyyyyy
I see you're from Switzerland as well hehehe I speak french and a bit of italian ^^
(I'm actually Romanian lmao)

the thirst is real January 9, 2017 1:31 pm

Yoooo
Good to see people from Switzerland! Why do you speak Italian tho??
Oh so are you originaly from Romania and then moved to Switzerland?

etherealminah January 10, 2017 4:39 am

Yeah, I moved to Switzerland in 2010 and I speak Italian because I chose to learn it at school hahah I've studied German for 6 years too, but I'm complete trash. I've only been studying Italian for 3-4 years, but I feel like I'm much better + I really like the language

the thirst is real January 12, 2017 2:01 pm
Yeah, I moved to Switzerland in 2010 and I speak Italian because I chose to learn it at school hahah I've studied German for 6 years too, but I'm complete trash. I've only been studying Italian for 3-4 years, b... etherealminah

Wait I'm gonna answer you on private message since it's kind of shitty when everyone can read this

Myumyu December 11, 2015 12:54 am

Oh...hiiiii...sorry sorry..i was sure i've replied....so... I speak french and italian... Or a little english... I live in Biel do you know? And you? Ah..i'm a very old fudanshi girl.. I'm 33 and my name is Laura and you? Nice to meet you

Myumyu October 11, 2015 10:10 pm

From switzerland
Me too...you speak french...german or italian????

the thirst is real October 18, 2015 12:01 am

Yes, I was so happy to see someone from Switzerland! I speak german and you? I understand french pretty good so it's ok if we speak in french.

follow