Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
CrystalWings August 21, 2018 3:59 am

Reccomendation for u http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/tama_no_gohoubi/
(๑•ㅂ•)و✧

nobile December 19, 2016 5:39 pm

It's interesting with yaoi... I've found as many really good ones as I've found some really off-putting. But yes, the ones I have liked had really truly moving storylines ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

CrystalAris February 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Same. I found ones that had a really good story... but was filled with heavy sex so I had to peak through my fingers

nobile February 13, 2017 7:00 pm
Same. I found ones that had a really good story... but was filled with heavy sex so I had to peak through my fingers CrystalAris

There's this one that I have definitely enjoyed reading, Blood Bank (it really does have a very interesting storyline) and even the very explicit sex scenes, I think the artist is REALLY GOOD at drawing bodies, so it seems like it's a manga with Adonis and Narcissus holding each other in all these different ways and some very well-defined glutes xD

CrystalAris February 13, 2017 8:29 pm
There's this one that I have definitely enjoyed reading, Blood Bank (it really does have a very interesting storyline) and even the very explicit sex scenes, I think the artist is REALLY GOOD at drawing bodies,... nobile

Thanks ^^ I'll check it out ^^

CrystalAris December 19, 2016 6:08 pm

moving your comment about Kokkuri-san over here ^^'.

Have you read Sargent frog Kero Kero. its a fun comedy. not a fan of the English dub anime(the voices annoyed the hell out of me), but I have read the manga and fully enjoyed that if you have time, not sure if it's completed though I'm positive the 'aliens' won't take over the world so not too many cliff hangers that leave you on the edge of your seat ^^

nobile February 10, 2017 8:04 pm

I FINALLY FINISHED KANATA KARA!!!
I was on about volume 12 and just needed to have a break, but yesterday I read the last volumes.
It definitely went up on my favourite mangas... really good story, wrapped up nicely and wasn't like "oh we must also leave a happy ending even for the poor bad people" but wasn't all "bad people are doomed" either. Very open ended with "it's up to them if they want to get better or not".
Thanks for the suggestion (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

follow