Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
KenGoldenTree May 20, 2017 5:00 pm

hi anoni. im a fan of what you write: every time i see your comments, i find myself to consistently agree and believe that youve worded it very well.

would you mind me asking how old you are? as well, what you study?

Anoni Grrl May 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi KGT. Thank you. :) I am very old--I started reading a lot here when I had health issues. Manga are short and distracting. It is also good to find people who will chat about them online

I am 50. My undergrad is in psychology, but I have advanced degrees in law, and later in education. Naturally, I am full of theories. Add some meds to that, and I chat way too much. But I mean well.

Your post are great too--you write very well.

Anoni Grrl May 20, 2017 6:11 pm
This reply will be showed after approved! KenGoldenTree

I am always outside the key demographics :) It's just that as most people get older, they have less time. Until you get really old--then you have time (maybe) but you may need to take a nap before you do anything.

I used to look at everything at the bookstore (back when we had them), but when I was a teacher, students asked me to sponsor an anime club after school, and that's when I first started really reading manga and watching anime. All of that was mainstream. Then I got busy and started reading less. I didn't find yaoi until fairly recently. I have become a lot pervier in my old age--a dirty old woman.

I was a lawyer for a short time, but it didn't suit my personality. I am really more of a teacher, so that's what I started doing. I had both health problems and other issues, and I had to stop everything for a while. Now I work part-time. My health issues are chronic, so that's just the way it goes.

I can understand your mom perfectly. Sometimes I want to read and my eyes hurt too much. Getting old can be a drag. If you can stay in your 20's forever, I recommend it.

I will check out Quora. Thank you!

Anoni Grrl May 21, 2017 6:25 pm
This reply will be showed after approved! KenGoldenTree

You would make a good writer or reporter. :)

I liked studying law and the idea of helping women and children, but I hate fighting all the time about everything. To some, it may seem like I "fight" naturally, but you should see lawyers. We need good lawyers who fight for people, but we also need teachers.

reponce March 29, 2017 11:12 am

hi anoni , I start to watch goblin a korean drama , it's too fun and then I remembered you said you like krama so here the link . it's worth to watch , it's a really good one. http://myasiantv.se/drama/goblin/ bye (●'β—‘'●)οΎ‰ .

Anoni Grrl March 30, 2017 6:00 am

Thank you! I saw people talking about that, but it was only on premium when I checked (a month or so back). I love those kinds of shows!

follow