The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.
1-2) Yuuwaku Sentiment (Alluring Sentiment) Tsukihara, vice-principal of a high school, is having an issue going about doing his everyday job. That issue being, Subaru Hoshino, an A+ student, and vice-president of the student council... a ''good'' boy... at least when in the presence of his teachers and fellow classmates.
But good ol' Hoshino has a rather naughty and possessive side that only Tsukihara knows. Hoshino, on a daily basis, has been harshly violating the confused and hurt Tsukihara. For no other reason but to fulfill his own sexual agenda. Or is there another reason for Hoshino to demand that his vice-principal spread his legs? Is Tsukihara wrong in thinking that his student hates him?
What will be the result of this dangerous 'one-sided relationship'?
The 2nd part to this story deals with Shin (Subaru's twin brother & the student council president) as he tries to progress in his relationship with the school counselor (Hanada-sensei).
3) Mogura to Taiyou (The Mole And The Sun) College student Masaru keeps his distance from his neighbor Hiroyuki, so the sexy model won't know how much Masaru likes him. But after a chance encounter, Hiroyuki won't leave him alone!
4) Boku dake no Kimi, Kimi dake no Boku A selfish young model treats coworkers and lovers badly but cherishes his honest childhood friend.
5) Tenshi no Kokuhaku (Angel's Confession) Yuuya's parents are always fighting or out of town. When he gets locked outside on a cold winter's night, he's saved by his neighbor Moegi. Soon he's spending most of his time at his "angel's" and has fallen in love with him. But how does Moegi feel about him?
6) Koi no Jikan (Time for Love) Mamoru & Ryuuichi have been together for 10 years, and they think their relationship is solid... but then each begins to wonder if his partner is as content and satisfied with him as he seems.
Omake 1: Doryoku no Jikan (Time for Efforts) Omake 2: Shiawase na Koto wa (Case of Happiness) Extras
These one-shots were good and entertaining: 1-2) Yuuwaku Sentiment (Alluring Sentiment)
Tsukihara, the vice-principal of a high school, is being blackmailed by an A student, the handsome Subaru. I was surprised to see their relationship progress especially when we see the younger manipulating Subaru, preying on the older, wrinkled vice principle. Could it be Love? I hated the part when a man at his age [ He looked above 50], get tricked and is so naive that he is thinking that what he is going through is because of his student Hatred towards him ?? Hatred !!
The second Part; The twin brother of Subaru, Shin is also an A student who has been in a platonic relationship with he Sensei for the last 3 years. So far they didn't progress to anything other than a kiss as the sensei refuses to take advantage of his student until he graduates. Isn't that First?
The interaction between this couple with the couple from the first part is interesting. Taking advices back and forth.
3) Mogura to Taiyou (The Mole And The Sun) A college student Masaru is in love with the sexy model Hiroyuki. He never thought hat he would ever be able to hold him. But when the model needed some help. Masaru came to the rescue. A needy model is over the top and could be annoying but not to Masaru. Not my favorite but it is passable.
4) Boku dake no Kimi, Kimi dake no Boku Not an original, but this story is gorgeous to look at because the way, that the eyes were drawn, was captivating. I was enchanted when I saw the 3rd page. We see a selfish model who sold his heart and soul to nobody but to a friend who defended him when was getting bullied. His dream was to be by his side forever. However, His arrogant behavior, as discarding those who don't mean anything to him, is destructive when he faces a crisis. As I said, I enjoyed this story a lot.
5) Tenshi no Kokuhaku (Angel's Confession) I didn't like this one as I hated the story line and didn't care for any selfish behavior of young brats. Yuuya's parents are always fighting or out of town. one day he was locked out of his house and his neighbor / his angel came to the rescue. Later on, we a brat demanded a kiss or sex in every single moment. At least the adult refused in the beginning, but he could stop himself in the end.
6) Koi no Jikan (Time for Love)
40-year-old couple Mamoru & Ryuuichi have been together for 10 years. They believe that they going to be together forever. However, certain events shake that core belief in solidarity. Are they satisfied with each other ? I didn't think that I would like this one, but I did. I loved how the manga-ka detailed their relationship in a sophisticated manner. Their wrinkled faces that normally would indicate wisdom, bear the signs of solid love and I like that. It is very often that I ask myself, Will they be together for the next 15 years especially when that exciting feeling of being together wore off after that initial honeymoon period but some would live happily ever after as the legend says .