Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
kontol April 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Hello are you there?

pigglypoof March 11, 2020 11:42 pm

Just wanted to let you know that throughout the years, I've always enjoyed seeing your little comments/reviews under manga I'm reading. I'm sad that I no longer see them on new manga. But I hope that means that you're doing well and real life is good to you.

GlisteningRain August 1, 2020 8:30 am

i agree!! i remember back when i was a relatively new user here and saw I Thot You Was a Toad everywhere

their reviews and commentary were really insightful and fun to read

its a bummer that i don’t see them anymore on newer works but, like you said, i hope they’re doing well

cripes August 6, 2020 9:42 am
i agree!! i remember back when i was a relatively new user here and saw I Thot You Was a Toad everywheretheir reviews and commentary were really insightful and fun to readits a bummer that i don’t see them an... GlisteningRain

I was actually wondering about this.. all the old timers have just vanished from mangago? Is there an alternative to mangago that they moved on to?

GlisteningRain August 6, 2020 10:35 am
I was actually wondering about this.. all the old timers have just vanished from mangago? Is there an alternative to mangago that they moved on to? cripes

honestly idk... but it feels unlikely bc they made a lot of great lists, comments, etc. here, so unless theres another website thats way better than mangago, i dont think theyd leave that easily :///

ig life happens and maybe they dont have time to be on here? whatever the case i hope all of them are doing well ^^

pigglypoof August 7, 2020 3:43 am
I was actually wondering about this.. all the old timers have just vanished from mangago? Is there an alternative to mangago that they moved on to? cripes

I would guess most of the time, life gets busy and they simply don't have the time to read hundreds of manga and make lists and reviews anymore. There's also a good amount of readers who grow out of yaoi and move onto different genres or stop reading manga completely.

ren__san July 31, 2020 11:05 pm

Hey, so, this is so pointless but it is BUGGING ME SO MUCH but in a particular manga - Virgin Pink Scandal - you left a comment that "Sakamoto needed an anatomy lesson" or something while he was being penetrated for the first time (Sakamoto had said that it didn't hurt but his stomach hurt).
See, he meant that his butt didn't hurt, but his... guts, I suppose, did. So it feels more like an ache in the stomach, not exactly an unpleasant one, when you're aroused for anal penetration. Or I think that's what he meant.
So like now I have completely embarrassed myself, but now everyone knows just a wee bit more about anal! Which is like distributing rainbows! So his butt did not hurt, probably, but his insides, say, ached in this... aroused way. Sakamoto doesn't need an anatomy lesson! We're all happy except me who is so, so embarrassed!

Tuna Arcaea December 25, 2018 10:09 am

I love your profile pic, I’m watching Mononoke right now and I love it ao far (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

Sorrow November 6, 2017 8:28 am

Hello! Just here dropping by to say that I find your lists, comments & reviews very great and helpful. You are a wonderful person and I hope you have a nice day!

KenGoldenTree June 4, 2017 4:02 pm

hey man ^^ i love reading your comments - like a lot of us do on this board. i enjoy how you craft your comments with such clarity, humour, and experience...clenches fist. if you dont mind. how old are you? what do you study?:0

I Thot You Was a Toad June 4, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi Hannah,
Thank you for your very charming comment. ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~ I'm glad if my comments please people. I don't always have much clarity, humour or ... well, I do have a fair bit of experience since I'm probably one of the older women on these boards. I'm no longer in a formal capacity as a student, but life never stops giving us opportunities to learn, right?

What's your favourite sort of manga right now?
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

2d2la March 25, 2017 8:35 am

Hey Hun,

I used to see your comments all over the place, now I don't see them at all. Hope everything's fine.

All the best (⌒▽⌒)

I Thot You Was a Toad March 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Hello! What a lovely comment. Last winter, I switched from having ample time to read and enjoy manga, to having almost no spare time at all. Responsibility ... the bane of guilty pleasures.

On the subject of comments, I also think I had flared into "comments too much" mode. I get too passionate about things, which makes for silly overstatements. I really needed to lighten up. I was starting to verbally punch people I liked and respected, just out of a hotheaded need to defend my point of view. But I'm glad I was noticed ... Thanks!

2d2la March 27, 2017 10:25 am
Hello! What a lovely comment. Last winter, I switched from having ample time to read and enjoy manga, to having almost no spare time at all. Responsibility ... the bane of guilty pleasures. On the subject of co... I Thot You Was a Toad

Ahh, I understand. I'm at that point too. I was sick for a pretty long time but now that I've recovered, I'm starting to get back into work. Only problem is I'm not all that good with self-discipline any more. What is worse is that I'm self-employed so if I can't manage myself I'm screwed. It's gotten to the point that I've asked someone to step in and take my laptop/PS4/PSP/Phone away from me to ensure I make my deadlines. Looks like it may come to that too since I'm already back on Manga Go.....But you've served as a gentle reminder (and a tug on my guilty conscience) so after I write this I'm going to stay away and be responsible, fingers crossed. Habits, they can be quite scary and crippling.

As for the comments, I haven't seen any of the type that you were talking about. I actually enjoyed the ones I read which is why I missed them when they were gone. Good on you for noticing you were going a bit overboard though. Most people don't or if they do, they won't face/own it since they're afraid of admitting that they're in the wrong. In regards to your passion, I wish I could take a little bit of it. I'm way too apathetic about things.

Glad to know that you're healthy and doing well.

All the best to you and much love your way.

Nazunacchi July 8, 2016 8:03 am

I keep seeing you float around in the comments and thought I would drop by to say hi. ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

I Thot You Was a Toad July 20, 2016 3:26 am

Hi! Sorry, I've been on holidays.

Nazunacchi July 20, 2016 4:41 pm
Hi! Sorry, I've been on holidays. I Thot You Was a Toad

Np! I hope you're enjoying (or enjoyed) your holidays.

I Thot You Was a Toad July 24, 2016 5:57 am
Np! I hope you're enjoying (or enjoyed) your holidays. Nazunacchi

I did, thanks. It's been tough getting back into work though.

roloismymotto April 3, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi! Thanks for following me! I saw you around the topic boards for many yaoi/shonen ai mangas and I always enjoyed reading your comments and your reviews., I appreciate your following me very much. I hope we can be friends.

I Thot You Was a Toad April 8, 2016 4:32 am

Thanks! What a lovely note. I'm afraid I'm lucky to drop in once a week these days. Just too much going on. No time left for yaoi ... at least for now. But I appreciate the kind words.

velin July 18, 2015 2:01 pm

ahh you follow me , I'm so happy ...
I'm kinda down today , can u give me manga tht can make my soul back to life
(-.-)

I Thot You Was a Toad July 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Other than those on my various lists which appeal to you (if you read the write-ups, you might get an idea about what they are about), not really, because I haven't had a chance to read any lately. I'm away on holidays and moments on the computer are few and far between. For soulful, redeeming stories, I tend to sway toward Machiya Hatoko, Kawai Touko, Tenzen Momoko, or if the prettiness of the drawings matters, Asou Kai.

velin July 18, 2015 5:46 pm
Other than those on my various lists which appeal to you (if you read the write-ups, you might get an idea about what they are about), not really, because I haven't had a chance to read any lately. I'm away on ... I Thot You Was a Toad

thank you and allow me to apologize for disturbing u while u are on a holiday .
_have fun.

I Thot You Was a Toad July 19, 2015 4:43 pm
thank you and allow me to apologize for disturbing u while u are on a holiday ._have fun. velin

No problem. Hope you feel more cheerful soon!

Rory March 29, 2015 4:22 pm

thanks for following me too!(⌒▽⌒)
your lists are interesting and the reviews you make somehow persuades me to read the ones that didn't appeal to me in the past (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

I Thot You Was a Toad March 30, 2015 4:16 am

Mostly I just leave the reviews so I remember what I've read in the past, but if you come across something you like that you gave a pass to before, then bonus!

follow