Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
NJ1007 June 27, 2021 3:04 am

I love your description about non con and having the seme grovel for forgiveness/not to humiliate the uke- do you have any recommendations?

Zoey Zoey Zoey July 5, 2021 3:25 am

Hey, unfortunately they are few and far between. Usually the uke just forgives the seme the 2nd he’s stops being 100% asshole. The only ones I can think of at the moment are the Kuon X Nanao arc of the Warui series by Sakuraga Mei.
The first two of the trilogy of Kuon X Nanoa feel like one complete story so if you haven’t read them I propose reading them back to back. The 3rd is ok but the first two are a must.

1: https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/mujihi_na_otoko/

2: https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/mujihi_na_anata/

I actually rec the whole series if you haven’t read it. I’ll include the list in order. And if I think of or come across anything else I’ll come back and let you know.
(Also I like reading by couple and not it chronological order. So I read Towa and Mikado’s arc, then Shinome & Yuki’s, then Koun & Nanao’s. I’ll list chronological then by couple.)
~watch me list all this and you’ve already read them!

List of Warui Series:
Vol 1 Warui Koto Shitai [1-1]
Vol 2 Waruiko Demo Ii? [1-2]
Vol 3 Kirai ja nai Kedo [2-1]
Vol 4 Koi Ja nai Kedo [2-2]
--- Warui Koto Bakkashite Gomennasai [1-3 & 2-3]
Vol 5 Warui Yatsu Demo Ii [1-4]
Vol 6 Mujihi na Otoko [3-1]
Vol 7 Warui Koibito ja Dame? [1-5]
Vol 8 Kare ja nai kedo [2-4]
--- Warui ko Tachi no Bansan [1-6 & 2-5]
Vol 9 Mujihi na Anata [3-2]
Vol 10 Sunao ja nai Kedo [2-6]
Vol 11 Warui Ouji Demo Suki [1-7]
Vol 12 Mujihi na Karada [3-3]
Vol 13 Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii

By pair:
Mikado x Towa
1 Warui Koto Shitai - I Want to Be Naughty!
2 Warui ko demo ii? - I'm a Bad Kid, but That's Okay Isn't It
3 Warui Yatsu Demo Ii - Is Even a Bad Boy, Good?
4 Warui Koibito ja Dame?- Can a Bad Boy be a Lover?
5 Warui Ouji Demo Suki- I Love a Prince Even If He is Naughty

Shinonome x Yukimura
1 Kirai Ja Nai Kedo - I Don't Dislike You
2 Koi Ja Nai Kedo - Isn't It Love
3 Kare Ja Nai Kedo - I'm Not Your Boyfriend
4 Sunao Ja Nai Kedo - I'm Not Honest
5 Himitsu Ja nai kedo
//★// Warui Koto Bakkashite Gomennasai : Extra of 2 pairs

Aikawa x Nanao
1 Mujihi Na Otoko - Merciless Man
2 Mujihi Na Anata - Merciless Lover
3 Mujihi Na Karada - Ruthless Body

Kousaka x Akagi
1 Shouwaru Ookami ga Koi wo Shita Rashii

NJ1007 July 5, 2021 3:38 am
Hey, unfortunately they are few and far between. Usually the uke just forgives the seme the 2nd he’s stops being 100% asshole. The only ones I can think of at the moment are the Kuon X Nanao arc of the Warui ... Zoey Zoey Zoey

Wow! Thank you for going through all that effort to give me suggestions, you’re amazing!

NJ1007 July 5, 2021 3:38 am
Hey, unfortunately they are few and far between. Usually the uke just forgives the seme the 2nd he’s stops being 100% asshole. The only ones I can think of at the moment are the Kuon X Nanao arc of the Warui ... Zoey Zoey Zoey

Wow! Thank you for going through all that effort to give me suggestions, you’re amazing!ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

Zoey Zoey Zoey July 5, 2021 3:48 am
Wow! Thank you for going through all that effort to give me suggestions, you’re amazing!ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~ NJ1007

No prob, I had them listed already so it was just copy and paste. I also borrowed a listing by couple that I copied and pasted from another user whose name I forgot. Koun and Nanao are one of my fav couples. You can read them first if you don’t want to wait bc they don’t have to 100% read on order. They have characters from the other mangas but def can be read alone or first. Kuon is the best possessive sme ever. Like he’s bordering on toxic but recognizes that about himself and tries to be better for nanao. But you also get that it comes from love and not a need to own Nanao. Basically he’s a guy who cannot exist irl.

Ammulu November 10, 2019 8:33 am

Can I ask abt ur profile pic? What is it??

Zoey Zoey Zoey November 10, 2019 10:41 am

I actually have no clue. Maybe bc I’m on my phone but I can’t get a whole picture uploaded and so had to find a pic that when only a small part of it showed up actually looked like something. It sucks bcI ah e a pic I love that I use on every other account that I can’t get to work on here. So frustrating. Now that I think of it I might have the origin pic saved in google photos bc it automatically uploads my iPhone pics, but I think I found this pic before I started using google photos. Sorry I can’t give a better answer. I’ll check my google photos but I’m not sure it’ll be there.

Ammulu November 10, 2019 2:35 pm
I actually have no clue. Maybe bc I’m on my phone but I can’t get a whole picture uploaded and so had to find a pic that when only a small part of it showed up actually looked like something. It sucks bcI a... Zoey Zoey Zoey

There is no better answer for my question than this.really!!!......I didn't expect you to reply this quickly...if you find smthg abt pic,reply.if you don't find anything then nevermind.i'm just curious....

Ammulu November 10, 2019 2:44 pm

There is no better answer than this...really!!!...I didn't expect you to reply this quickly...so,if you find smthg abt pic ,reply.if don't find anything abt it then nevermind

KyoZaNa✿ November 27, 2014 6:50 am

Hi, Zoey, This topic need your opinion. :D
http://www.mangago.me/home/mangatopic/687842/

MichelleLL October 2, 2014 11:35 am

don't worry you'll find it eventually! gon't give up! :D ^_^_^

Zoey Zoey Zoey October 2, 2014 6:56 pm

I found it-well Kathy found it for me-1st & 2nd chapter of Anbalance Lover-it's nicely agnsty

MichelleLL October 3, 2014 10:49 pm

good for you! I'll try reading it as well!

MichelleLL September 30, 2014 1:14 am

Hey! The yaoi that I've been looking for is finally found by badmoonligh89! Here it is chapter 5! http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/motto_midara_ni_shitsukemashou/
~MichelleLL ^_^_^_^

Zoey Zoey Zoey October 1, 2014 5:22 am

Yay-awesome thanks for sharing-now if only mine would be found-biggest problem is is short and the details are vague-oh well I can hope

follow