Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
sakusa's baby July 16, 2021 12:31 pm

talia ( ◜‿◝ )♡ pls keep posting new chapter soon as possible (灬º‿º灬)♡ fell inlove with this story and love ur work hun. thx for uploading the chapters (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

SHANOO KUKURO July 7, 2021 1:01 am

Talia hi dear! I uploaded season 2 coz its out from owl but i hope u can on the next ups.... hard to squeeze in my working schedules but i dont want to give that “kid” a room to upload.... sorry and thank u in advance

TaliaThivany July 7, 2021 1:14 am

no if your uploading its all good, and I was also inna car for 13 hours straight so thank you

Cassy July 5, 2021 10:53 am

Talia i hope you keep uploading TT the other translators translates are too blurring i can't read them :') also if you keep uploading ty sm! :D

TaliaThivany July 5, 2021 5:39 pm

of course i will

Elly July 5, 2021 9:19 am

talia. i really hope that you continue uploading stockholm syndrome. youre doing a great job and i love every chapter your upload

Demi July 5, 2021 6:52 am

Thanks sm for uploading the chapters. (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

Tbarn July 5, 2021 6:54 am

no problem when I want to go read the previous chapters made me frustrated and confused so I just thought id do everyone a favor :)

Amilia is my dog <3 July 5, 2021 8:47 am
no problem when I want to go read the previous chapters made me frustrated and confused so I just thought id do everyone a favor :) Tbarn

thanks i appreciate you a lot ^o^ <333

Tbarn July 4, 2021 6:45 am

(๑•ㅂ•)و✧