Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Idkwuttoputhere;-; July 19, 2021 1:30 am

KKKK I'M SORRY FOR ANOTHER RANDOM MESSAGE BUT DO YOUHAPPEN TO KNOW THE SAUCE FOR YOUR ANSWER ON THIS QUESTION: https://www.mangago.me/thing/about/634420/
the one where he goes "insight" I thnk it's the trapped in a webnovel as a good for nothing but I'm not sure
THANKS AHAKDHSA

Lilian July 19, 2021 12:31 pm

OF COURSE BESTIE U HAVE TO READ THAT MANGA IT HAS THE SAME GAY VIBES AS OMNISCIENT READER’S VIEWPOINT
Manga name: Trapped in a webnovel as a good for nothing

Idkwuttoputhere;-; July 20, 2021 12:23 am
OF COURSE BESTIE U HAVE TO READ THAT MANGA IT HAS THE SAME GAY VIBES AS OMNISCIENT READER’S VIEWPOINT Manga name: Trapped in a webnovel as a good for nothing Lilian

OHH YEA THANKS I WAS PLANNING TO READ THE TRANSLATED NOVEL FIRST BEFORE THE MANHWA
OK SO I WAS CORRECT GOOD THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION AHEV NICE DAY GFESFGSDAF

Lilian July 20, 2021 1:57 am
OHH YEA THANKS I WAS PLANNING TO READ THE TRANSLATED NOVEL FIRST BEFORE THE MANHWA OK SO I WAS CORRECT GOOD THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION AHEV NICE DAY GFESFGSDAF Idkwuttoputhere;-;

Lolol have a great day too!

Idkwuttoputhere;-; July 15, 2021 11:02 pm

BYE WHAT IS YOUR PFP
IS THAT EDITED SOLO LEVELING PIC OR IT WAS ORIGINAL IN THE MANHWA-

Lilian July 15, 2021 11:05 pm

Lol it was originally in the manhwa and i screenshot it

Idkwuttoputhere;-; July 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Lol it was originally in the manhwa and i screenshot it Lilian

Lmao ok- I'll look forward to when I will see that panel
(btw I want to ask the general chapter range for this image, eg. ch 100-110 or something but it's ok if you don;t know lmao)

Lilian July 16, 2021 12:12 am
Lmao ok- I'll look forward to when I will see that panel(btw I want to ask the general chapter range for this image, eg. ch 100-110 or something but it's ok if you don;t know lmao) Idkwuttoputhere;-;

Um it’s probably much before those chapters. When (i think) i string hunter came and jin woo’s guild was stressed out without him

Idkwuttoputhere;-; July 17, 2021 2:02 am
Um it’s probably much before those chapters. When (i think) i string hunter came and jin woo’s guild was stressed out without him Lilian

oo ok got it thanks lol

Lilian July 17, 2021 11:31 am
oo ok got it thanks lol Idkwuttoputhere;-;

Your welcome