Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Ltt March 25, 2020 8:22 pm

https://we.tl/b-kTugYtT4VX

Try following the steps shown in the above link, and you should be set to make purchases on Lezhin

Nekomi-chan March 25, 2020 10:17 pm

Thank you so much! It looks way easier when I can see the pictures than when somebody tries to explain it :D I have one more question. I’ve heard that purchasing coins in the Korean version actually gives you more coins for less money. So I was wondering if I buy coins in the Korean version will I be able to use them in the English one?

Ltt March 26, 2020 9:14 pm
Thank you so much! It looks way easier when I can see the pictures than when somebody tries to explain it :D I have one more question. I’ve heard that purchasing coins in the Korean version actually gives you... Nekomi-chan

I’m glad the pics were helpful! As to the matter of buying coins in the Korean version and using them for the English translations... that’s an interesting question. The only way that would work is if your Lezhin account gives you access to both versions. If the two are not linked under one account then buying coins in one would not transfer over. So to try it, see if you can use the same account to open both versions! Let me know if it works

Kimchi October 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Vidyah bulgarskoto zname i kliknah da razgledam... Golyamo shtastie e da otkriya sumishelik s tolkova shoden/dobur vkus za manga ヾ(☆▽☆)

Nekomi-chan October 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Хейй! (=・ω・=) Благодаря ти, че смяташ вкуса ми за добър! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Kimchi October 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Vidyah bulgarskoto zname i kliknah da razgledam... Golyamo shtastie e da otkriya sumishelik s tolkova shoden/dobur vkus za manga :)))))

Nekomi-chan October 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Хейй! (=・ω・=) Благодаря ти, че смяташ вкуса ми за добър! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Inoichan January 5, 2019 1:37 am

Hello, Slav friend ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

Nekomi-chan January 5, 2019 9:07 am

Cześć!

follow