Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
LittleLionLady7 July 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Just dropping by to say THANK YOU for translating the 4th chapter of Kyoudai no Rule. Especially as the 3rd chapter ended on an awful cliffhanger. You made my day! :3 xx

Ori July 27, 2017 10:05 pm

How cute❀ It's my pleasure! nobody had translated Kyoudai No Rule since 2015 I think, and since I can't translate I was really happy to share it with you all (=・ω・=)

Ori July 27, 2017 10:06 pm
How cute❀ It's my pleasure! nobody had translated Kyoudai No Rule since 2015 I think, and since I can't translate I was really happy to share it with you all (=・ω・=) Ori

can*

LittleLionLady7 July 28, 2017 5:21 am
can* Ori

True that, it was a long wait. But thanks to you it was well worth it. Kyoudai no Rule is one of my favourites. I was ecstatic when I saw the notification the other day! ;)

Ori July 28, 2017 7:01 am
True that, it was a long wait. But thanks to you it was well worth it. Kyoudai no Rule is one of my favourites. I was ecstatic when I saw the notification the other day! ;) LittleLionLady7

Aaaaaah *silly smile well, wait a little bit more! I'm working hard in the 5th chapter (๑•ㅂ•)و✧ tho it'll take more time than ch. 4 (Raws are all disordered and it's in Chinese)

LittleLionLady7 July 28, 2017 10:33 am
Aaaaaah *silly smile well, wait a little bit more! I'm working hard in the 5th chapter (๑•ㅂ•)و✧ tho it'll take more time than ch. 4 (Raws are all disordered and it's in Chinese) Ori

You're sooo sweet! <3 Thank you so much for all your hard work! :) Oh man sounds difficult. Good luck with it. xx

Mika July 23, 2017 10:10 am

Thank you for Kyoudai No Rule, will you also be doing chapter 5?

Ori July 24, 2017 5:34 pm

I think that was the last chapter of vol. 1? I didn't find chap. 5. Anyway, if I find it, gladly I'll do it :)

Mika July 26, 2017 6:21 am
I think that was the last chapter of vol. 1? I didn't find chap. 5. Anyway, if I find it, gladly I'll do it :) Ori

I saw chapter 5 raw but not good quality at YaoiOtaku

Ori July 26, 2017 8:01 pm
I saw chapter 5 raw but not good quality at YaoiOtaku Mika

I already found ch. 5 raws in very good quality but they're in Chinese and I'm getting some trouble reading it. If you know of someone who understands it and is willing to help please let me know!

Mika July 26, 2017 8:10 pm
I already found ch. 5 raws in very good quality but they're in Chinese and I'm getting some trouble reading it. If you know of someone who understands it and is willing to help please let me know! Ori

My friend can read Chinese so im sure she can help out if need to.. if you can send me the pages you need, i can send to her

Cupsofmilk July 17, 2017 4:52 am

Thank you so much for translating kyoudai no rule ! I really appreciate it

Ori July 17, 2017 4:03 pm

It's my pleasure ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄