I can't live without mangago im a pooorrrrrrrrr (/TДT)/
I can't live without mangago im a pooorrrrrrrrr
I accidentally liked this clown's upload on Potn and now I want to kill myself
yall the author already found out the site so we need to read legally now
Authors have known about this site forever
Bro pls don't upload rn, it gives this more attention.
I’m seconding this. Idk if this person was trying to be funny or just attention seeking but it’s not helping the situation.
Nah prolly just trolling
That's what I'm saying. Rn even jokes or troll or anything about it, will make this situation worse. So just DON'T DO IT uploader.
Still not funny and still very attention seeking of them but oh well. Then again I’m fulfilling their attention seeking by commenting here so I should probably stop.
May gana ka pang mag update ha hahahaha
Yawa HAHAHAHAHAH
Hahahhaha tangina mo naman kala ko kung ano, kala jo si Byeonduck na mismo nag update ng afterword
my heart skip in a beat right after read that lmao
hahaha
Lmao that got me
I can't live without mangago im a pooorrrrrrrrr (/TДT)/
I can't live without mangago im a pooorrrrrrrrr
I accidentally liked this clown's upload on Potn and now I want to kill myself
yall the author already found out the site so we need to read legally now
Authors have known about this site forever
Bro pls don't upload rn, it gives this more attention.
I’m seconding this. Idk if this person was trying to be funny or just attention seeking but it’s not helping the situation.
Nah prolly just trolling
That's what I'm saying. Rn even jokes or troll or anything about it, will make this situation worse. So just DON'T DO IT uploader.
Still not funny and still very attention seeking of them but oh well. Then again I’m fulfilling their attention seeking by commenting here so I should probably stop.
May gana ka pang mag update ha hahahaha
Yawa HAHAHAHAHAH
Hahahhaha tangina mo naman kala ko kung ano, kala jo si Byeonduck na mismo nag update ng afterword
my heart skip in a beat right after read that lmao
hahaha
Lmao that got me