Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
TheStardust July 5, 2018 9:26 pm

Oh gosh, hey, thank you, i happened to be rather busy thse days... ┗( T﹏T )┛ aand, sorry if I’m sharing too much of my problems with you but last time i wrote this HUGE, uplifting, positive, grammatically and as objectively correct as i am capable of...but..somehow..I didn’t post it..I..dk.. ╥﹏╥ that was so tragic for me, but (You probably don’t care at this point, sorry again) I PROMISE I’LL GET BACK TO FIGHTING THOSE BATTLES!
I mean, somebody HAS TO! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

KissMeLikeYouMissMe July 7, 2018 1:38 pm

No, don't worry. I totally understand it. I once wrote a huge post I think it's about 5000+ words or something and I was about to post it, but then my fatass thumb hit the reload on my phone, and my heartfelt, mentally and emotionally draining post that I spend about nearly 4 hours thinking, writing and correcting was gone in a blink of an eye. I practically had a full blown mental breakdown at that moment. So yeah, I totally understand your dilemma. I wish you well in your life, and also in your battle against the opposing faction. Come back soon!!!ヾ(☆▽☆)

KissMeLikeYouMissMe July 5, 2018 4:19 am

Hey stardust, Fandom world war No. infinite started again. Come quick.

KissMeLikeYouMissMe June 21, 2018 4:08 pm

You're welcome, buddy. Just be sure to also contact me if there's a war happens, I'll be preparing popcorn.

TheStardust June 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Omg! Thank you ;) :*

KissMeLikeYouMissMe June 21, 2018 6:00 am

Hey stardust, there's war tin the fandom again, come quick

follow