Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Silencia August 27, 2015 7:17 am

I've read a book with your screen name once. It was part of an interesting Old Kingdom trilogy. I guess you could say it surprised me and made me smile. It's an unusual name, so I'm curious about how you came up with it.

Lirael August 27, 2015 8:55 am

Yup, that is what it's from. The Author's name is Garth Nix. And he is one of my favorite writer's. I named one of my cat's Mogget. lol

Silencia August 27, 2015 3:36 pm
Yup, that is what it's from. The Author's name is Garth Nix. And he is one of my favorite writer's. I named one of my cat's Mogget. lol Lirael

Ha! That's so funny. It was a great series and the first thing that popped in my head. How awesome.

Lirael August 28, 2015 10:32 am
Ha! That's so funny. It was a great series and the first thing that popped in my head. How awesome. Silencia

He put a new one out this year. A prequel "Clariel". Which I can't say is the best of the series. Imo But is still ok. "Rag witch" is also good, and his "Keys to the kingdom" series. I pimp his books out so much he should pay me! (▰˘◡˘▰)