Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Aoi January 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Hello!!
I can also help if you guys need a proofreader for Warehouse, even tho theres many people are trying to join, I'm still looking forward to help the manhwa at it's finest cause my soul is ready to sacrifice for Warehouse's story.... So yeah!!

Fantranslator January 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Thank you for your interest! However, too many candidates have applied and we are no longer accepting PR applications.

whitney January 21, 2019 1:17 am

(▰˘◡˘▰) hello, I am Whitney and I have taken a great liking to this story. I am willing to translate and proofread your story if needed

Fantranslator January 21, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello :-) Translate...you mean....you're korean?

Ani_Hatake January 15, 2019 1:49 am

Please, warehouse!!!!!!!!!

doggochan January 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Hi! I’m here to sign up as an English proofreader. I really wanted the series to go on and now that I have a chance to help I’m 100% dedicated.

Sho_Yo January 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Hello, i see you are looking for an English proofreader. I am an English graduate and would absolutely love to help continue this series.

Dorialth January 14, 2019 6:17 am

Hi, i saw you need a proofreader for warehouse, i am available if you need me

Houdoulou June 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Hey, so I'd like to offer more help.

I've been following Warehouse for some time, and I'm real grateful that you've picked up the translations. But one thing that has irked me is how the translations are either translated too literally or have some bad grammar. Which, I can't blame you, since English appears to be your second language.

So, instead of complaining, I'd like to help be your proofreader and make the translations sound more natural.

Fantranslator June 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Yea your right. I'm german, so my english sounds like crap :-) but i do my best and i think you still understand what i'm translating. i have someone, who offered me to proofread. Actually he is reading ch.22. Thank you for asking. But it could be that i'll need your help someday. If you give me your mail, you can help too, if i need it. is that ok for you?

Lovely Angel 15 January 14, 2019 3:49 am

Hi. I can help if you haven't found a proofreader for Warehouse yet. Although I am not a native speaker, I am pretty good at English.(planning to major in it too)

I Am Awesome January 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello! I can help proofread for Warehouse, if you're still looking for proofreaders!
:3

ugnip January 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi ^^ I saw you need a proofreader for Warehouse, and I would be available in case

Akiraloid January 13, 2019 5:46 am

Heeyy~ I'm willing to be a proof reader for Warehouse as well~ if its about grammar and vocabulary , i don't mind (^^)~

NoLyfe01 January 13, 2019 4:02 am

Hey, saw that you needed an english proofreader for WAREHOUSE, I would love to do it. My english isn't 100% perfect but it's still pretty damn good.

follow