Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Raven January 6, 2018 1:11 pm

I miss my doggies... rest in peace loves

Raven December 28, 2017 7:03 pm

If Someone would say that you are useless, worthless, and a nobody.. don't believe them.. you have a reason why you are alive and suffering right now.. its just that there will always be people who wouldn't like you or who will despise you but dont worry because you will have more friends that will treasure you, love you, and understand you.. so you dont push people around who is willing to be by your side for eternity.. dont be afraid to trust because someone betrayed your trust.. don't be hard-hearted..

Raven December 27, 2017 1:05 pm

isnt it weird that everybody complains about rape but still reads it.. well personally if you dont like rape then once youve seen it, dont you think that was already a sign to drop the manga?. and i also get pissed like why would you be a bitch about rape and say that its disgusting(which it is by the way).. cause honestly that is disrespectful to the readers who has fetish for hardcore things. sure it is an opinion but atleast be respectful to the readers and say ''who the fuck reads mangas with rape like this'' SERIOUSLY!! DONT BE A BITCH!

GIGOLO December 28, 2017 9:29 am

That's what i said.. Everyone is taking fiction so seriously smh(● ̄(エ) ̄●)

GIGOLO December 28, 2017 9:29 am

Hey.. Since you are new here just ask me if you need anything.. like Manga list , Recommendations , and etc since i have over 800 manga's that i have already read so dont be shy to ask anything.. and good luck you will need it.. and you should start with Zaria's works first.. i like her art style and plot