Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
YKA February 2, 2019 6:16 pm

Fujoshi-san pls do recommend other manhwa or manga like "Suddenly become a princess one day" ?

Fujoshi-san February 16, 2019 5:14 am

how about "I am the child of this house"

Fujoshi-san February 16, 2019 5:15 am

how about "I am a child of this house"

Fujoshi-san February 16, 2019 5:15 am

"Daughter of Emperor"

YKA February 16, 2019 7:58 am
"Daughter of Emperor" Fujoshi-san

Done read this too (≧∀≦). If fujoshi-san got any manhwa or manga that is recommended pls do tellヾ(☆▽☆)

Fujoshi-san February 16, 2019 12:16 pm
Done read this too (≧∀≦). If fujoshi-san got any manhwa or manga that is recommended pls do tellヾ(☆▽☆) YKA

"The Abandoned Empress" it's not a reincarnation from modern.. but this one is...
she returned to the past... I think you're going to like this...

Fujoshi-san February 16, 2019 12:18 pm

i guess that you're reading it now "the abandoned empress"
I don't think I could recommend you more because I only have few ones like that...
mostly mine are Yaoi hehe

YKA February 16, 2019 3:55 pm
i guess that you're reading it now "the abandoned empress"I don't think I could recommend you more because I only have few ones like that...mostly mine are Yaoi hehe Fujoshi-san

hahahaha yess ヾ(☆▽☆). All of them is good. If anything that is good like that pls tell me later on fujoshi-san

Fujoshi-san February 17, 2019 7:20 am
hahahaha yess ヾ(☆▽☆). All of them is good. If anything that is good like that pls tell me later on fujoshi-san YKA

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~ yes yes~

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 7:54 am
Done read this too (≧∀≦). If fujoshi-san got any manhwa or manga that is recommended pls do tellヾ(☆▽☆) YKA

La Dolce Vita di Adelaide
but u bet you've already read this one (≧∀≦)

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 7:57 am

Qishi Huanxiang Ye Manhua
- not really in royalty. its more on like isekai but its inside a game?
As You Wish, Prince
- this one is an author prot, and got kidnapped by its own character(or more like the villain.

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 8:00 am

OH! btw i really like this one(Too hahaha)
"Chitra Webtoon"
this one's real interesting! tho there's still so few chapters... But I'll bet you'll love it
*awkward laugh* hehehe (▰˘◡˘▰)

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 8:01 am

uhmmm idk but

here... I--- also recommend this one

The Villain's Savior Webtoon

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 8:01 am

THIS ONE TOOOO!
The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess Webtoon

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 8:02 am

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN CULTIVATING/MARTIAL ARTS OR SOMETHING...
"Chronicles of Heavenly Demon"

Fujoshi-san May 25, 2019 8:03 am

WELL...
This Girl is a Little Wild

YKA February 16, 2019 7:55 am

done read (≧∀≦)

Fujoshi-san December 29, 2018 12:14 pm

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Recommended:
#Adorable (≧∀≦)
Dos Obake Ga Nekasetekurenai

follow