Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Ladzy May 7, 2019 4:39 pm

Glad you loved it too coz I also thought it was amazing. I analyzed how they adapted it into a movie and on how they put the proper elements so that it has a proper flow and its nice to say that I'm not disappointed. I especially liked the scene where at the end, Hibiki said "I am not planning on dying, because I don't remember writing a masterpiece." And bam!!! I'm hooked

Ladzy May 4, 2019 3:13 pm

It's okay I still have the link here, https://fnote.me/notes/f66419 have fun watching

Ally Kim May 6, 2019 3:35 pm

Thhhaaaannkkkkk (/TДT)/ ╥﹏╥ ╥﹏╥ ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ

Ally Kim May 6, 2019 5:46 pm

Neh~~~~ omg your existence is a blessing, I’ve finished watching it and it was sooooo gooodd it was a masterpiece, my heart went kyun kyun ヾ(☆▽☆) I really appreciate you for sending me the link thaaankkkksss veeerrryyy muuuucccchhhh its been so long for me to have watched a great movie so really thanks it was sooooo soooo goodd the best ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ

Ally Kim May 4, 2019 9:45 am

Hey im sorry but I kinda tapped something that delited your message I really appreciate your effort for sending that link to me but could you send it to me again sorry ╥﹏╥