Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Mitsubachi March 2, 2021 7:35 am

Thank you for your isekai lists! I just started "Beware of the Red Thread" and I noticed in your summary you liked the scanlator MatchaMango's notes. They also scanlate "Bring the Love" http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/bring_the_love/. I highly recommend, abundant wholesome fluff in that story.

Sock_puppet January 17, 2021 11:20 pm

You should read The Holy Grail of Eris. It's right up your alley

İdontknow December 1, 2020 6:09 pm

İ love your reviews (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
i wish you had more lists

CandyIsFluffyAndCool November 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Lmao sis or bro idc. The way you review these all mangas really got me like fuck-this-shit-i-hate-it but i-still-want-to-review-it

Landri November 16, 2020 3:58 pm

I came across your reviews, and I adore them. They made me giggle all morning! (=・ω・=)

Landri November 16, 2020 3:57 pm

I came across your reviews, and I adore them. They made me giggle all morning!

lovelys October 12, 2020 1:45 pm

I absolutely love your lists purely due to the titles and the summaries. Hope you continue writing summaries because I laugh out loud when when I read them. Anyway, love your personality (at least what I could see from the summaries).

UrnaSemper October 13, 2020 6:49 am

hehe thanks! :D

UrnaSemper June 8, 2020 10:01 pm

aww thank you thank you! i'm happy that my stupid reviews can make others happy hehehee :) <3

ashu June 8, 2020 9:24 pm

Just wanted to tell you, your summaries are awesome/super entertaining/to the point. I love your lists and I love you, you make me laugh. You are the first and only one who made me find you and write a response, I didn't know where write it, so I wrote here. Keep up.

follow