Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Cayena Hill July 18, 2021 9:02 am

Hi there
I hope you are doing fine, if I’m not wrong you picked Solar Eclipse up, and I think you work alone so I wanted to ask if you are interested in working with me and my scan group.
Have a nice day

Cayena Hill July 18, 2021 9:09 am

Oops sorry just now I saw it got already picked up by another scan group.

neogotmyback-127 July 18, 2021 12:18 pm
Oops sorry just now I saw it got already picked up by another scan group. Cayena Hill

Yeah lol xD thank you sm for the offer! I would’ve loved to accepted if it wasn’t already picked up.

Cayena Hill July 18, 2021 1:33 pm
Yeah lol xD thank you sm for the offer! I would’ve loved to accepted if it wasn’t already picked up. neogotmyback-127

Btw can u speak Japanese? If yeah hb we pick a Japanese manga up (something what doesn’t have many chaps)

neogotmyback-127 July 18, 2021 7:10 pm
Btw can u speak Japanese? If yeah hb we pick a Japanese manga up (something what doesn’t have many chaps) Cayena Hill

Not at a fluent level unfortunately :(

Yang yang July 15, 2021 8:39 am

Umm.. i wanted to ask where can i read i ship my rival × me NOVEL. I read it on novel updates but it was only till ch 39 and i now want to read more... Can you tell any site? Ofc for free as i am underage to be working / earning.
Is there any site like mangago for novels???

neogotmyback-127 July 17, 2021 5:25 am

hi! do you mean the actual manga or the written out version? for the manga, the chapters published are up to date on mangago I believe, but if you mean the written out version, https://blackbox-tl.com/novels/ismm/ is the site to go! they even link the raws on the bio if you’re interested.

follow