Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
momo fujoshi May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

http://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/450726/
I have made this list for you. You can start with make me bark ,neko to spica and sign language. All of these mangas are great (is what i feel hehe)

Blah blah May 27, 2019 9:06 am

I have read make me bark and sign language i really liked them i haven't read neko to spica i wil thank you(⌒▽⌒)

Gokul July 2, 2019 9:54 am
I have read make me bark and sign language i really liked them i haven't read neko to spica i wil thank you(⌒▽⌒) Blah blah

They are weeb toon right , mangas are way better then this
1. Sekai ichi hatsukoi ( If your are a real fujoshi atlest you should have read it and watched anime )
2.Junjo romantica.
3.Love stage.

Blah blah July 2, 2019 12:14 pm
They are weeb toon right , mangas are way better then this 1. Sekai ichi hatsukoi ( If your are a real fujoshi atlest you should have read it and watched anime )2.Junjo romantica.3.Love stage. Gokul

I have seen the animes of junjo nd love stage haven't read the mangas though nd i keep on skipping sekai i wil read it some day ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍

Gokul July 2, 2019 1:03 pm
I have seen the animes of junjo nd love stage haven't read the mangas though nd i keep on skipping sekai i wil read it some day ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍ Blah blah

sekai Ichi hatsukoi is really a good anime (manga as well) . I hope you will enjoy it
(( Which state are you from , Im too from India ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶)

Blah blah July 2, 2019 1:42 pm
sekai Ichi hatsukoi is really a good anime (manga as well) . I hope you will enjoy it (( Which state are you from , Im too from India ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶) Gokul

Andhra pradesh ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Gokul July 4, 2019 6:45 am

TAMILNADU ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

momo fujoshi July 5, 2019 6:50 pm
TAMILNADU ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ Gokul

New Delhi here

Gokul July 8, 2019 9:50 am
New Delhi here momo fujoshi

(⊙…⊙ )...... Whereever we are are from our community wont accept us if they find out (/TДT)/

momo fujoshi July 8, 2019 5:50 pm
(⊙…⊙ )...... Whereever we are are from our community wont accept us if they find out (/TДT)/ Gokul

That's so true. I'm still closeted. It's a frustrating but we can't help anything..

Gokul July 12, 2019 11:04 am
That's so true. I'm still closeted. It's a frustrating but we can't help anything.. momo fujoshi

Can I get any yaoi recommendation ? ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄

momo fujoshi July 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Can I get any yaoi recommendation ? ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄ Gokul

Sure sure! , What do you prefer more BDSM kinky things or fluff sand smut shounen ai kinda things?

Gokul July 13, 2019 4:52 am
Sure sure! , What do you prefer more BDSM kinky things or fluff sand smut shounen ai kinda things? momo fujoshi

Im underage to read r-18 yaoi So I prefer to read Shounen ai , they dont even have more sexual content that has in yaoi .In some Shounen ai manga like " Sasaki to miyamo " the lovers didnt even had a kiss until now (almost 25 chapters is going on ) ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍ (trust me i had read hardcore yaoi like hidoku shinaide - thats my fav.)

momo fujoshi May 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Do you like yuri as well ? Maybe i can give you some recommendations on that genre too

Blah blah May 27, 2019 9:08 am

No i don't i just read tamen de gushi because i love that author's work and it's gr8 i wil try if u suggest any ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Blah blah May 22, 2019 5:35 pm

I highly suggest above 3 mangas and every manga from the author of yamada to shounen they r soo refreshing and cute ヾ(☆▽☆) i haven't read 1&3 i wil now thanks for the recommendationsლ(´ڡ`ლ) i wil wait to hear more suggestions from you (●'◡'●)ノ

Blah blah May 22, 2019 5:26 pm

I really love heart warming fluffy types with some comedy and the smutty bully seme and hard to get ukes type ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
My favs are 19days,never understand and yamada to shounen (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

momo fujoshi May 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Sorry i don't even know your taste and i recommended you either the most smutty or cheesy BL manga. What kind of mangas do you like. I'll recommend it to you based on that.

momo fujoshi May 22, 2019 2:01 pm

1.kuroneko kareshi series
2. Jonjou romantica
3. Sekaichi hatsukoi
4.love stage
5. Mou ichido nandodemo
6.blood bank
7.yarichin bitch club
(If you like shounen ai )
8.here you are
9.cherry blossom after winter
10.k's secret

Blah blah March 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Im a fujoshi i hav seen so many bl movies,series and animes but im completely new to manga's nd now i fell in love with them looking forward to read all the other best manga's here ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍

momo fujoshi May 22, 2019 4:15 am

Maybe I can give you some recommendations..?

Blah blah May 22, 2019 1:52 pm
Maybe I can give you some recommendations..? momo fujoshi

Yes ofcourse that would be gr8 ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

follow