Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
meanie-latte February 5, 2021 4:48 am

hi,can i have a link of the office blind date manhwa? ty<3

Wattpad2001 January 17, 2021 8:19 pm

hello i saw your comment in office blind date hope this helps

==>how to upload<==

You must upload your manga onto some host first, like mediafire for example,and I suggest you make it in jpeg extension.
Then You can open any manga on mangago, on its home page ( cover and chapters list page) , click on the Flag on the top left of that manga cover thumbnail, a box will pop out. Paste the link to the manga you have uploaded beforehand and write the description of it ( like author name, genre, manga name...). The admin will upload onto mangago for you then.

i just saw this while reading the other comments

baifernn_b January 12, 2021 5:14 am

hi may i have the link for the office blind date?

EmpressYue January 10, 2021 8:45 am

Hi can I please read the translation of the office blind date , the rough translation of the other one just confused me

Adeline January 8, 2021 3:41 pm

Hi, i saw you already translate some of the office blind date manhwa. Can you give mr link for it ? Thank you so much

kur0m11 January 8, 2021 8:45 am

hello! i also saw your comment about the office blind date can i plz get da link to read too?

Erudian January 5, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi, Can I also have the translation of the office blind date thank you and God bless ~~(♡˙︶˙♡)

Yuu January 5, 2021 7:37 am

Hi can read the office blind date of your translation?

Chenyaa December 29, 2020 2:11 am

Hii i also wanted to know if you still got the translations for office blinde date :)

danish December 27, 2020 3:46 am

hewooo official blind date translation of your own pls

Blossom December 20, 2020 7:17 am

office blind date please¿

follow