Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
CHOCOBARS May 20, 2021 6:40 pm

yikes...

Isaac May 20, 2021 5:52 pm

you're a fucking weirdo

Hoobadodgsgz May 16, 2021 8:56 am

Ewww its the guys who loves rape

Mai December 31, 2020 11:54 pm

YOU HAVE A HUUUUGE COLLECTION!! Just checked your lists! They are amazinggg!

raindragon January 19, 2021 6:00 am

yeah. I can't believe how they acquired more and more stuff as time went on. lol

Mai January 20, 2021 3:24 am
yeah. I can't believe how they acquired more and more stuff as time went on. lol raindragon

Lol . Ikr. Whenever i want to read some omegaverse i go to your in heat list . A great collection!

kawaiidemoon August 1, 2020 4:45 pm

everyone keep mention you but i love you<3

raindragon January 19, 2021 6:01 am

hey, there. my account was restricted for a long time. It was so nice to see your comments. sorry I wasn't able to answer you sooner. let me hear from you, ok?

Mai December 31, 2020 11:52 pm

YOU HAVE A HUUUUGE COLLECTION! WILL DEFO CHECK OUT YOUR LISTS ! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

raindragon January 19, 2021 6:00 am

ty, mai, what would I do without you.

DED =_= January 1, 2021 6:06 pm

Yay you're back ;D
Your acc was showing 403 page before
Welcome back
And Happy New Year

raindragon January 19, 2021 5:59 am

hey, there. thank you. I'm glad the assholes finally removed the restriction off my account.

daleemon June 4, 2017 11:17 pm

Thanks for passing along the fanmail. Re: tzaol, I mean, (s)he can do what ever (s)he wants, but I'll be completely done translating within the next week. It's over, Kaiba (A.K.A. tzaol)!

raindragon June 5, 2017 3:05 am

LMAO!! You have made Deadlock history!! I like you the best.

daleemon June 5, 2017 3:46 am
LMAO!! You have made Deadlock history!! I like you the best. raindragon

Likewise. Btw, translating chapter 14 makes me want to punch Saki Aida...FUCK YOU AND YOUR LEGALESE, NATHAN!!! I'd like to see someone else try and translate Professor Nathan's factual lectures on the US prison system half as well as I did :P

Mai January 17, 2021 7:30 am
LMAO!! You have made Deadlock history!! I like you the best. raindragon

Waaaa this is soooo old but i really wana say this even after 4 years, that DEADLOCK IS A MASTERPIECE TO US CZ YOU MADE IT INTO ONE! Love it so much!!

raindragon January 19, 2021 5:57 am
Waaaa this is soooo old but i really wana say this even after 4 years, that DEADLOCK IS A MASTERPIECE TO US CZ YOU MADE IT INTO ONE! Love it so much!! Mai

thank you, mai. XO

Malxk January 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Ok how do I become a manga artist? Because I love to draw and make stories

Mericules August 10, 2018 12:29 am

Hi there, I wasn't sure who's wall to post this on so I've posted on both! I just wanted to say I really appreciate the translations from you and Daleemon for Deadlock! They're really high quality and it's obvious you put a lot of thought and work into it - I also really love the extra pages with the reasonings on why certain translations were added or changed, it's really insightful. And the joke translations too, that made me laugh a lot! So thank you very much for making my day!

raindragon October 22, 2018 11:53 am

Jeez, if I had seen your comment before today, I might still be posting translations. I have been thinking all along that if even one person said such things as you've said here it would make my day, too. Thank you, Mericules. It's my bad that I forget to check here for communications from others.

I have my own webtoon now on Line Webtoon Discover, which keeps me really busy. If you like, please check it out sometime and let me know what you think. https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/triple-helix/1/viewer?title_no=223509&episode_no=1

Scorp July 9, 2017 10:42 am

Hello, I'm Scorp, who is a translator from The Innocent translation Team.
Our facebook fanpage >> https://www.facebook.com/hoiyeuyaoicuckitrongsang/
Our website >> http://yaoivn.com/
I'm sending you this email first want to say a massive Thank You for all your manga translations and scans, especially Deadlock. It's especial because we would like to re-translate into Vietnamese and non-profit sharing with other fans of this title.
So, please tell me if I can use your scanned version for the best translating quality. Since this is my first time sign in in mangago so I leave you a reply here and also send you an email through this website (I don't know if it's correct or not). And please send me your answer to this email address: [email protected]
Thank you once again.
All the best,
Scorp @ The Innocent translation Team

follow