Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
hellokittyphone October 6, 2020 7:03 pm

i saw your reply on the bl “it’s not like that!” do you know where to read the raws or the original korean name? thanks! (`・ω・´)”

Arvosia October 10, 2020 7:30 pm

you can read them on tkor! here's the link: https://tkor.moe/%EA%B7%B8%EB%9F%B0-%EA%B2%8C-%EC%95%84%EB%8B%99%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4%EB%A7%8C

the full korean name is 그런 게 아닙니다만 :)

SweetPink June 24, 2020 5:10 am

Hi! I saw your comment on Our Companion and was curious as to how people typically join the Grape Jelly private server? Like are they all consisting of a huge group of friends of friends? Like how does one get those special privileges to be a part of the private server? I was curious how people were able to join in the first place.....

bri May 18, 2020 1:00 am

hi! i saw your comment under the manhwa 'dear door' where you said that there are more translated chapters up to 39. i was wondering if you could give me the link?

Sangbae.aishite May 17, 2020 4:47 am

Hi I’m sorry for bothering again, but it’s been a month since I messaged grape jelly on discord and I haven’t heard anything. Is there anything I can do?

Arvosia May 17, 2020 7:47 pm

I just sent you mail!!

Sangbae.aishite April 20, 2020 4:13 am

Hi! I saw your comment on Our companion, and I was wondering if you would be able to provide the link to the server with raws? I would dm grape jelly but I’m honestly kinda intimidated

Arvosia April 20, 2020 6:30 am

The thing is, the place where they upload their releases is a website but you can't access the website without having discord access. You login with your discord account. You can get the access by DMing Grape Jelly for the link to the release server. Trust me, I was intimidated too but it was worth asking. Just say something like "Hey, I'm really interested in reading Our Companionship and was wondering if I could have the link to the server. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!" and everything should be fine. It might take them a couple days to respond, it took them 10 days for me. I'm really sorry, if I could send you the link I would, but they made it so that you have to go through various hoops to get to the releases :(( good luck!! If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask me, I'll do the best I can to help you.

Sangbae.aishite April 20, 2020 8:05 pm
The thing is, the place where they upload their releases is a website but you can't access the website without having discord access. You login with your discord account. You can get the access by DMing Grape J... Arvosia

Thank you!! I’ll try that. I really appreciate it

sysy720 May 7, 2020 6:18 am
Thank you!! I’ll try that. I really appreciate it Sangbae.aishite

I was wondering if you had any issues with the discord because I’m trying to join the discord server and it’s not working T.T I keep typing what is on the release but it’s not working

Sangbae.aishite May 8, 2020 3:00 am
I was wondering if you had any issues with the discord because I’m trying to join the discord server and it’s not working T.T I keep typing what is on the release but it’s not working sysy720

I haven’t had any problems getting into the public server. I’m sorry but I don’t know how to help with that. I’ve dmed the lead (grape jelly) but it’s been two weeks and she hasn’t responded so I’m not sure where to go from here

sysy720 May 8, 2020 3:04 am
I haven’t had any problems getting into the public server. I’m sorry but I don’t know how to help with that. I’ve dmed the lead (grape jelly) but it’s been two weeks and she hasn’t responded so I’... Sangbae.aishite

Ok thank you I’ll keep trying tho and I won’t give upᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

follow