Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
fujosheep February 16, 2019 7:23 am

can I ask you a question?why does almost all the chapters of neko neko honey could not be read?Σ(  ̄□ ̄||)

LittleApple February 20, 2019 5:49 am

It's been 5 years, I honestly have no idea

fujosheep January 12, 2019 6:31 am

hii,can I ask you a question?why can't I reach your group scanlations webpage? ╥﹏╥.Is it moved to another websiter or not?huhu

LittleApple January 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello. The group has disbanded a few years ago and we are not going to continue in doing any more scanlations.

fujosheep January 12, 2019 3:42 pm
Hello. The group has disbanded a few years ago and we are not going to continue in doing any more scanlations. LittleApple

ooh,okay.I'm not going to ask the details about that cause I want to respect your privacyヾ(☆▽☆),but if you want to tell me about it,I'm glad to hear it(๑•ㅂ•)و✧

ImLiterallyAsian December 9, 2015 8:06 pm

Just read your bio and it's the greatest thing I've ever read (⌒▽⌒) Also, keep up the good work on translating! We appreciate it very much (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

Mak0t0 December 10, 2015 6:34 am

Gyaaa! Hehe that was embarrassing! If you read Neko Neko Honey, we are now proofreading Chapter 5! :D

Gemini November 6, 2015 7:47 am

Just wanted to say thanks for the works you've translated !! Seriously, much appreciated !!

Mak0t0 November 6, 2015 8:00 am

Omg you read the mangas i translated? ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄ thats so embarrassing!!! I started translating ever since I translated the Tight Rope Dj. Lol. Thx so much! :D

-Mak

Gemini November 6, 2015 9:05 am
Omg you read the mangas i translated? ⁄(⁄ ⁄·⁄ω⁄·⁄ ⁄)⁄ thats so embarrassing!!! I started translating ever since I translated the Tight Rope Dj. Lol. Thx so much! :D-Mak Mak0t0

(๑•ㅂ•)و✧yes i do lol and that was the first DJ i came across too!! I didn't know you were the translater until I came across your page. Then I checked out your other works ^^ thank you so much !!

Mak0t0 November 7, 2015 3:23 am
(๑•ㅂ•)و✧yes i do lol and that was the first DJ i came across too!! I didn't know you were the translater until I came across your page. Then I checked out your other works ^^ thank you so much !! Gemini

Ill give you updates when I finish new works!!! :) Just finished Neko Neko Honey chapter 1. Just needa proofreader it.

Gemini November 7, 2015 7:35 pm
Ill give you updates when I finish new works!!! :) Just finished Neko Neko Honey chapter 1. Just needa proofreader it. Mak0t0

Awesome !!! Thank you !