Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
Wild Flower Allure September 17, 2014 7:04 am

Hi,
I saw that you recently read, http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/ai_towa_yoru_ni_kizuku_mono/ and I was wondering, if you don't mind, what type of rape is the manga?
Is this a story where the victim is raped and falls in love and lives happily ever with the abuser. Or is it story where the protagonist is raped and goes through a recovery and finds healing process along the way, perhaps with the help of other characters.
The reason I ask is because I'm not into rape fiction where the leading characters falls for the abuser and lives happily ever after.
Your help is very much appreciated :)

CapriciousUke September 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Well, the whole story isn't about rape and it's just in one chapter. The one who committed the rape wasn't a main character and it seems like the main character who was raped recovered because he doesn't seem to have any trauma by the experience in the long term. Neither character of the main love pairing rape each other and anyone else for that matter. I hope this answers your question! :)

Wild Flower Allure September 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for answering my concern. Your info was very helpful. :)

follow