| Title | Author | Last reply |
| I read this cuz people were like “loved the chasing a... | 愛 | 21 hours |
| The art is so inconsistent, I thought they changed arti... | Fujoshia | 16 days |
| the baby is so ugly im so sorry 😭😭😭 and nit ug... | tlqkfvhdpqjclfemfla | 19 days |
| Wow...okay. | StraykidsNp22 | 20 days |
| I like the art, I also like the chasing arc but the bab... | Ahjuicy | 22 days |
| Started off a bit wooden but gets so much better | KitKat_Kitty | 23 days |
| Haven't read for 2 weeks and i remember this being bad | barkbarkbark | 25 days |
| just starting out but… | flipped_lld | 29 08,2026 |
| My review | Leeoo | 29 08,2026 |
| Such a good re read | The_Lil_Bean | 26 08,2026 |
| finished chap 23 ... We need to kill the seme | michinyan | 26 08,2026 |

