Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
hana November 11, 2020 5:22 am

omg hey i saw your comment on the green apple manga and i completely agree!! also black haze is godly manga asjdhsauidhi i think our tastes are freakishly similar

Allysa IC November 11, 2020 3:35 pm

oh my gosh!!! hi!!! green apple paradise is one of my fave rn. when i say i love it, i really do!!! the characters are molded on how i want them to be. and omg black hazeeeee you got a good taste right there! hahahah too bad that godly manga just dropped but it's amazing how they never seem to be forgotten. sorry can't control my feels when i'm interacting with someone who has the same taste as me lol

hana November 11, 2020 11:54 pm
oh my gosh!!! hi!!! green apple paradise is one of my fave rn. when i say i love it, i really do!!! the characters are molded on how i want them to be. and omg black hazeeeee you got a good taste right there! h... Allysa IC

omg haha no problem im the same hehe and ahhhhh black haze was literally so good i read it over and over like countless times from the beginning to the latest chapter!! its so sad it was dropped so happy so see someone else also appreciate the manga hehehe

Forbidden Pie October 15, 2020 6:54 am

I don't remember, sorry.

Forbidden Pie October 14, 2020 5:44 am

Hii!! How old are you? I saw a comment you posted on a manga, but I wanted to ask your age before I jumped to conclusions.

Allysa IC October 14, 2020 3:50 pm

hi, which manga is it?

follow