Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
lavinyaaa July 23, 2021 10:08 pm

Hello I followed a couple of your lists and I just wanna relay my gratitude hehehehe I don't like psychological drama manga so I really like the fluffy stories you add on your lists. Thank you.ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~ ♡

Elena July 23, 2021 7:11 am

Hi I’m trying to find the name of a yaoi or bl that has to do with an overweight guy that has a garden or something in the school and he grows apples and falls in love with a popular looking guy who he sees pass by through the window

being-you July 23, 2021 7:28 am
Elena July 23, 2021 7:36 am
2nd couple has that story linehttps://www.mangago.me/read-manga/never_understand/ being-you

Thank you!!

Xxkimiotaku July 12, 2021 2:24 pm

Where can I read the titans bride raws? Please and thank you! <3

being-you July 13, 2021 5:20 am

sadly the user serry who posted the drive link got reported by some ungrateful troll & i don't know how to contact her ..apart from her mangago account which is restricted .. i cant even see her account now..
sorry i was unable to help

Xxkimiotaku July 13, 2021 9:02 am
sadly the user serry who posted the drive link got reported by some ungrateful troll & i don't know how to contact her ..apart from her mangago account which is restricted .. i cant even see her account now... being-you

It’s okay thank you none the less! <3

Yaoi_Arii.uwu July 11, 2021 11:50 pm

Hello ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ I wanted to ask, do you have the link for “the titans bride” raws?

being-you July 13, 2021 5:19 am

sadly the user serry who posted the drive link got reported by some ungrateful troll & i don't know how to contact her ..apart from her mangago account which is restricted .. i cant even see her account now

Yaoi_Arii.uwu July 13, 2021 5:34 am
sadly the user serry who posted the drive link got reported by some ungrateful troll & i don't know how to contact her ..apart from her mangago account which is restricted .. i cant even see her account now being-you

Ooh ok, thank you for answering :)

Are they gae tho? July 4, 2021 9:58 am

Hi!! I'm kinda curious about your profile pic, my intuition says it's Yaoi? Lmao if it is, can you drop the name? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!! (●'◡'●)ノ

being-you July 4, 2021 4:06 pm

your intuition is spot on its indeed from a yaoi here
https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/kakkou_no_yume/
Anyway have a nice day!!

Are they gae tho? July 4, 2021 4:30 pm
your intuition is spot on its indeed from a yaoi herehttps://www.mangago.me/read-manga/kakkou_no_yume/Anyway have a nice day!! being-you

Aaahhh you replied! Thanks so much! Btw, the manga had an appearance on the BL adaptation "A Man who defies the world of BL" that's why I thought it was kinda familiar and voila it was your pfp lol Have a nice day too!ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

☄ARV☄ July 3, 2021 1:08 pm

The last quote in ur bio is so true and amazing....thank you (⌒▽⌒)

being-you July 3, 2021 1:26 pm

thanks for your appreciations !!

Hehe June 19, 2021 3:03 am

Hello so I saw you posted on a manga saying "at least the mc is a hardworking guy not like cale" and I would like to say you're very wrong. Please read the novel before judging him. No offence but he's one of my favourite character so I really can't stand seeing him being slandered ╥﹏╥
thanks for reading. Again sorry if i come off as harsh I mean no harm ( ̄∇ ̄")

being-you June 19, 2021 5:58 am

i don't remember which comment you are talking about & btw i read the novel ...and there is nothing wrong with having different opinions .. its just difference in values from individual to individual ..and you were alright & not harsh..

i dint liked cale much becz how he was also scamming his people too including the baby dragon while keeping him charge of the treasury they got from the ancient dragon & only paying him few coins for gatekeeping .. i never had any problem with whatever he did to others .. but he should have been truthful to his people

Hehe June 19, 2021 10:05 am

Erm that means him being petty right? That's isn't the same as hardworking anymore.. Well I'm just saying but yeah I respect your opinion cause I once thought like that too
(╯°Д °)╯╧╧ hehehe well thanks for telling me ヾ(☆▽☆)

LesbianJesus June 17, 2021 7:05 am

whats the manga in your profile from like I think Ive read the manga similar art style or smthn

ReGlez June 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Love your lists ♡

being-you June 15, 2021 6:44 pm

thank you! I hope you're doing!

クーチー駆逐艦 June 8, 2021 10:56 pm

You have taste (▰˘◡˘▰)

being-you June 10, 2021 10:34 am

thank you! have a good day !!!

Sh_ May 13, 2021 10:36 pm

There some album and it's locked? How can I see it or there no way?

neji May 31, 2021 4:01 am

I think that means whoever created it set it so that they are the only one who can view it. so unless they change the settings you won’t be able to view it

being-you June 8, 2021 9:01 am

i am sorry to disappoint you but their were some trolls who slut shame me & were abusive when i made those albums public ..so i made them private .. i know that person who doesn't have the guts to use their main account but used their alternate accounts for this shit .. but it was really getting tiresome so i made it private .. maybe sometime later i will make them public again ...anyways hope you are having a good day fellow user .. (▰˘◡˘▰)

being-you June 8, 2021 9:02 am
I think that means whoever created it set it so that they are the only one who can view it. so unless they change the settings you won’t be able to view it neji

thanks for replying to the comment (⌒▽⌒)

neji June 8, 2021 4:34 pm
i am sorry to disappoint you but their were some trolls who slut shame me & were abusive when i made those albums public ..so i made them private .. i know that person who doesn't have the guts to use their... being-you

i’m sorry that happened! no pressure to open them <3

Sh_ June 8, 2021 7:57 pm
i am sorry to disappoint you but their were some trolls who slut shame me & were abusive when i made those albums public ..so i made them private .. i know that person who doesn't have the guts to use their... being-you

Sorry for that ☹ , have nice day

follow