Sorry, guys! During system maintenance, some functions like comment are unavailable.
bitterperson January 10, 2020 5:16 pm

we both love because he’s a good and a sweetest guy. let’s continue love him. I can’t wait the anime soon (●'◡'●)ノ

hikage_neko January 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi honey (⌒▽⌒)yes yes yes! Riku really is suuuper hot.. I like his seiyuu in the blcd btw. Glad that Tomoaki is also gonna be his voice actor in the anime (▰˘◡˘▰) I think the anime is gonna air around last quarter of this year.. ╥﹏╥ but I hope its gonna be real soon (▰˘◡˘▰)

bitterperson January 12, 2020 8:49 am
Hi honey (⌒▽⌒)yes yes yes! Riku really is suuuper hot.. I like his seiyuu in the blcd btw. Glad that Tomoaki is also gonna be his voice actor in the anime (▰˘◡˘▰) I think the anime is gonna air ar... hikage_neko

so you listen to blcd too. yaa, I love thier voice actor hahaha. It’s confirmed right there will be an anime soon. I’m just cant wait. and, I’m start love riku when he tell some joke. I dont remember what chapter is but, he said he was android hahaha (⌒▽⌒)

hikage_neko January 12, 2020 10:03 am
so you listen to blcd too. yaa, I love thier voice actor hahaha. It’s confirmed right there will be an anime soon. I’m just cant wait. and, I’m start love riku when he tell some joke. I dont remember what... bitterperson

Haha yup! When I read manga, I normally read it together with blcds and its way much better while reading (▰˘◡˘▰) I kinda remember that one I thinks its an extra chapter "bangaihen" I guess...but its sure is very refreshing to find Riku show his own humor despite the heavy scenes ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

bitterperson January 10, 2020 5:11 pm

heii. we both love riku because he’s so sweet and soft spoken. let’s continue to love him ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

hikage_neko January 11, 2020 8:42 pm

Riku is the man! He's really something ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

follow