| Title | Author | Last reply |
| I don't think the translation is the problem, the origi... | HighElf | 8 hours |
| adaptation actually sucks | Egg | 8 hours |
| Siapapun yang tl ini sumpah makasih bgt😭🙏 | biju | 6 days |
| Any Novel linkk, The spring of romance site got disband... | Xyn | 6 days |
| Could someone please recommend a webtoon of the same ty... | Sxcarley | 10 days |
| Honestly? | Takucchi | 12 days |
| I think they're going to get married. | morebitterthansweet | 21 days |
| The queen still got shooters. | Andromeda (Yaffa’s version) | 23 days |
| I HOPE THERE'LL BE ENGLISH OFFICIAL TRANSLATION!! | Jey Psycho | 27 08,2026 |
| Novel translation | luminal | 27 08,2026 |
| Is it good?? What's it about? | Yaoi_sama | 22 08,2026 |

